pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

TGIF!



Today was one of my days off this week, so I worked on a guest post that I will let you know about as soon as it goes live! So keep on checking out my tweets. If you don't already follow me then what are you waiting for?!? Just click here :)


I also  I went to see the New Mexico State University soccer girls play a scrimmage game against themselves. It was a good game. Team White won versus the Aggies 3-0. Soccer has always been my passion! I grew up around boys, so I either had to learn how to play or I had to stay on the sidelines, so I learned, I played, and I LOVED it! But then I stopped playing because I got busy with school and work, which sucked! up until now. I may not be on the field but I am now an assistant coach :) I started this Tuesday and I am so happy. That is the reason why I've been absent from the last couple of days, but I will adjust to my new schedule soon. 
Promise!!

And since today is Friday (Wooohooo) I am going to share my favorite T.G.I.F pins. Enjoy :)








Hope you all have an AMAZING weekend! I know I will :)




4 comments:

  1. just found your blog. i think it is adorable :) i will be back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! And thank you so much!

      Have a great day :)

      xoxo Jessica

      Delete
  2. That video is crazy awesome! I love Katy Perry but had not seen the video. Stopping by from the Like a role model blog hop. New follower here.
    http://lovejoyjunction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I hadn't seen it either until I looked it up on youtube.

      Thanks for following! Now following you back :)

      xoxo Jessica

      Delete