pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday Social #8


This week's Sunday Social is all about FALL! So I am going to share my favorite Fall clothes, recipes, and activities! And as usual  I am linking up with Ashley from Ashley's Carnival Ride and Neely from A Complete Waste of Make Up for today's Social Sunday. 



Fall fashion:


If there is anything I love more than my skinny jeans it would probably be my scarfs. I wear them ALL year round, I think they complete an outfit, and you can dress them up or down!


And thanks to Pinterest I have found sooo many more ways to wear my scarfs!


Then we have the tall boots, they are the 'to go' shoe for the fall!


And of course it wouldn't be fall without sweaters! :)


This outfit is just perfection! She is wearing all my fall 'must haves.'

Fall activities:


Pumpkin Patch! I love going as a family and each picking our own pumpkins, so much fun :)


And of course going to the corn maze! specially at night, it makes it 10X better. 

Fall Food:


Okay so this is not a food, but it sure is yummy! I mean who doesn't love eggnog?


Mmm. I love me some pumpkin pie!


Thought I would share this video, because pie tastes better with cool wHip! lol

Ps. Don't forget to enter this HUUUGE giveaway going on!There are 6 packages with 10+ prizes each! 

2 comments:

  1. I love those boots. My son's kindergarten teacher was rocking a pair last week and it made me laugh (because I was thinking of my kindergarten teacher years ago who only wore polyester and comfort shoes, lol). :)

    I hadn't thought to search Pinterest for ways to tie scarves. I've shied away from Pinterest because I have so many things going on and I hear it's addictive. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE my scarves. now if it would only get cool enough to wear them all!

    ReplyDelete