pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Social #15


Before I introduce today's Sunday Social post I just want to apologize for not blogging since Tuesday but I have been busy with Thanksgiving, and black Friday (remember that I work in retail so work just got hectic!) AND on top of that I don't have internet. Which is a bloggers worst nightmare!! But anyways now that you guys know why I have been absent I am glad I am back to blogging, so without further ado here is this week's Sunday Social  and of course I am linking up with Ashley from Ashley's Carnival Ride and Neely from A Complete Waste of Make Up. This week's post is all about the number 4!

1. Name 4 jobs you've had in your life.


My first job ever was at Oshkosh B'gosh. I started working when I was 16.! That seems like SUCH a long time ago.

Then after I left Oshkosh I started working at Kitchen Collection. I was there for almost 4 years!! I started working as an associate and moved my way up to management.


And this is my current work place :)

So the fourth one will hopefully be the job I get after I graduate from college!

2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over.

The notebook
Sex and the city (part 1)
The princes and the Frog
The avengers
3. Name 4 places you have lived.


I was born in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua. I lived there until I was about 12. Then my family and I moved to 


El Paso, Texas. I then lived there for 8 years until I moved to


Las Cruces, New Mexico to go to college. I have moved to places nearby to where my parents are just an hour away. But I plan on my next move to be BIG


after I graduate from college  I would love to move to Seattle!

4. Name 4 of your favorite foods.

Chicken tacos
Menudo
Mashed potatoes
Wings

5. Name 4 things you always carry with you.

I-phone
Wallet
Lotion
Make up

6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation.

San Diego

Los Angeles

San Antonio

Manhattan

I haven't been in a LONG vacation in a while and I miss it. Hopefully I get to do it soon!

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to be able to handle all the rain after living in primarily drier climates?? Seattle is so beautiful!

    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete