pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Capturing December

“Tis the season to be jolly fa-la-la-la-la-la la-la-la-la” Happy December ya’ll! I cannot believe that the OFFICIAL count down for Christmas has begun! I am so excited for the Holidays but also a little stressed because I have not started my Christmas shopping and because I have not finished decorating my Christmas tree, actually scratched that. I haven't even started and the only reason is  because this is the first year that I am actually going to have a decent sized Christmas tree and so I have ZERO ornaments!! But I am excited to buy my own and decorate my OWN Christmas tree!

And just like with anything else I checked out Pinterest for some ideas, and I actually found some really cute ones that I may or may not have the time to make but I am not too worried about it because there is always NEXT year : ) I also came across this “photo-a day challenge” which I thought was pretty cool!

EE5EF310-E9D0-4193-8CE8-FCF005D7CD3F-5986-00000629958F20DD, Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Are you up for the challenge? Then join me! Follow me oninstagram and tag me in your picture so I can see them! And to make it even more fun, EVERY Saturday I will pick a photo at random, and whichever I choose will get an ad space on my blog for TWO months!

Here are the rules:
Must follow me on INSTAGRAM
Must tag me on YOUR picture (username: Jessica_Anahi27)
Use hashtag "capturingdecember" & "girlbooklet"
Simple right?

Today’s photo: Your view today

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Keep in mind that I took it earlier :)


2 comments:

  1. I'm participating in this photo a day as well- we follow each other @noraspaulding!:) so excited for December to be here now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute and challenging idea. Too bad I don't use instagram. haha!

    Natasha
    {the Picablocks}

    ReplyDelete