pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Social #28


What was your biggest middle school fashion mistake?

via

PLASTIC .CHOKER.NECKLACE

I wore that thing pretty much all of 7th grade, sometimes I would leave it on for days. It's not something I am proud of.

Who were your best friends in high school? 

 photo 107.jpg
There was Lynette


 photo 005-4.jpg

There was Amanda


 photo l_a35c28ed81a0469a8cb6be30b0edfaaf-1.jpg

And there was Cindy


What was a typical weekend like for you in high school?


I would do something different each weekend, sometimes I would go to the movies, or to the arcade, or shopping or just plane window shopping. And when I had a boyfriend it would just depend on our mood, sometimes we would do stuff with his family or sometimes with mine.

Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? 

I believe I had 2. One who lasted a couple of months and the other one who lasted almost 3 years. We started dating at the end of our Junior year and broke up our Freshman year of college.


Did you have any secret codes with your friends? 

Haha of course! We had nick names for each other, for the guys that we liked and for the girls we hated!


If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be?

Mmmmm. I had a blast on each of my birthdays, they were all fun :) But I also had a blast when my family and I went to Disneyland and my friend Stephanie tagged along! It was such a blast!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL ~ I remember those plastic choke necklaces. I never wore won because my mother always said no but I wanted one.

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete