pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Sunday Social #45


Okay guys I promise that this will not become a habit, I have just been busy and TOTALLY forgot to post this yesterday :( so here it is today!


What is your favorite store to shop at?
via

Maurices of course! If you do not love to shop where you work then there must be something wrong!

If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?


or


I am in love with these two fashion houses.

What is your must have closet staple?

It all depends on the season.

Spring is: dresses
Summer is: shorts
Fall is: hoodies
Winter is: boots

What is your favorite kind of shoes? 

I am all about sandals, they are comfortable, and by wearing them I can show off my cute pedicure ;)

What is the best clothing deal you've ever gotten? 

Last year at Maurices I scored BIG! I bought

3 dresses
1 pair of boots
5 pairs of shorts
2 tops
and some accessories
for $30!! I was SOOO proud of myself :)

What is a style you'd love to try?

via

This dark ombre hair! I love it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment