pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday Social #61




What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?

Being a princess! I mean what little girl does NOT want to be a princess? Even just for a day?

If you could go back to your childhood and dress up as something, what would it be?

via

I mean.. this is just too cute. Plus look at her and her sasiness! I would've loved to look like her walking down the street. 
What was your favorite Halloween costume as an adult?

To be honest I have yet to have one. I have been catwoman and that's about it. Because I am usually working so it's rare that I dress up. But I have always wanted to be princess Jasmine or Ariel, they are my favorite princesses! I have also ALWAYS wanted to dress up as a flapper and I have yet to do it!


 What is your favorite Halloween candy?


COOKIES AND CREAM HERSHEY'S!!!

What is your favorite Halloween memory?

Going trick or treating with BOTH my parents. For the most part my Dad would just stay home and give out the candy, but whenever he would come trick or treating it was the best. We would go to more houses and I had someone to carry me when I got tired lol

What is your favorite scary movie?

Oh, I ABSOLUTELY hate scary movies. I refuse to watch them, I have seen a couple but I have to prepare myself for it for like a week. Not because I think things are real, but because I tend to have nightmares. And because I do not like getting scared and scream like a little girl in front of people. Plus I hate how gruesome they can be!


1 comment:

  1. Dogs with separation anxiety should not sleep in their human's bed. Fido may be warm, but unfortunately, sleeping in bed often causes dogs to build unhealthy, obsessive fixations on their owners. play bazaar satta king
    play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete